Palmer had his 6 month check-up today. Everything went well.
His stats:
weight: 17 lbs. 9 1/2 oz.
height: 26 1/2 in.
head: 17 1/4 in.
He is in the 50th percentile for everything. I feel like he is so big, because Harrison was always in the bottom 5th and 10th percentiles. She said he is meeting all of his developmental milestones. He can roll over both ways, sit, crawl, and go from laying on his stomach to sitting. He has changed so much just in the past month. He is a very happy baby, always laughing and smiling. I can't believe he is already 6 months old!
Harrison is doing great too! He is almost officially potty trained. He never tee-tee's in his pull-up, but we haven't been able to get him to poop in the potty yet. I tried underwear for a week, but he would poop in them and it was frustrating for the both of us, so we went back to pull-ups. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. He is dry after naps most days and about 3 or 4 nights a week he will wake up dry in the morning. So, needless to say, he is doing great for a 2 year old.
He is becoming so independent. He wants to do everything himself. I am hoping this attitude will help with the potty training.
Well, look at the new pictures below and the video of Palmer crawling. Have a great day! We love and miss all of you!
January 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It's so funny because Anderson seem so small to me and he is in the 50%'s too... but Karoline was always above the 85th%... Funny!
Hi Amber. I love that Beth has all these links. Your kids are gorgeous. Glad you are doing so well and it's great to see you both. Love, Barna
P.S. TJ only went for the potty training when he saw his his best friend wearing "cool" underwear (I think it was actually Spiderman.). It worked almost immediately. Find a potty trained friend. TJ will love this comment, Jeff.
Well, I don't know about TJ, but I for one am laughing a lot about that comment. I too, love the links from Beth's blog. What a great looking family! Jared is working right now, but I will make sure he checks this out.
Post a Comment