It has been a busy week for Palmer. We found out he has eczema. He has had a very bad rash on his face, back, and diaper area. We now have to bathe him with a gentle body wash and use a strong lotion twice a day. He also has a steroid cream to use for bad breakouts. It is looking a lot better now. He also has his first ear infection! I never would have known if I hadn't taken him to the doctor for the rash. He doesn't seem to be in pain, which is good. And last but not least, he is getting his first tooth. it finally broke through today. He is not showing much pain from it either. He is a pretty tough guy!
Jeff left yesterday to go skiing with some friends in West Virginia, so the kiddos and I spent the whole day just hanging out and playing. We went to the park with one of my friends and her little boy this afternoon, and Harrison was hilarious!!! It rained all day yesterday so there were a lot of BIG puddles at the park. I knew he would want to jump in them, so I decided to just let him. (I knew Jeff would have wanted him to if he had been here.) So...Harrison just jumped in them at first, then he realized I was okay with it and he started sitting in it and laying in it and putting the water/mud in his hair...let's just say by the end of it all his white shirt was completely brown. He had mud everywhere! I took off all his clothes and wrapped him in a blanket for the ride home, and then he went straight to the bath tub. It was a fun experience! I know he had a great time.
I have two cute videos but I am having a hard time loading them as usual...I will try later. Have a great weekend!
February 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh Amber you are such at great little boy mom!!! Letting Harrison roll around in puddles sounds so fun :) I know I always say this but I hope to get down to B'ham soon. Allison just moved there to do her nursing internship at UAB hospital. So if and when I get a free weekend (up to the elbows in home renovation right now) I want to head down there to see everyone. Hope your doing great!
WOW... sounds like you are busy! I love the new pictures! I was so excited when I check and there were some new pictures on the blog!! Hope yall have a fun weekend.
Post a Comment