March 31, 2008

New pictures of the Huey's

Sorry, it has been almost a month since I updated the blog. We did several things this month. The boys are doing great! Harrison is approaching 2 1/2 years and doing great with potty training. He has been pooping in the potty for a little over a week now. He still depends a lot on me telling him to go to the potty, but we are working on it. Palmer is 8 months old, eating a lot more table food, still pulling up, and starting to take steps while holding on to things. Palmer weighs 18 1/2 lbs. and Harrison weighs 26 1/2 lbs. I hope all of you are doing great! We love you!

2 comments:

Beth Goff said...

I LOVE all the pictures! Beth look so cute of course! I am so excited for them.
I LOVE the one of Palmer after eating Harrisons food... SO FUNNY... he looks just like Jeff!

LB said...

hey Amber, I LOVE reading updates about your family. I can't believe how grown up Palmer is. Ada is barely crawling. She moves forward about three crawls and then falls down. Today I have been really intentional about not picking her up, though, so maybe she will get the hang of it. Such a cute family!! Wish we lived closer, so I could get updates in person.