Look at my precious boys! They thought they needed a picture with their shirts up too. Sorry, my head didn't make it in the picture.
This is a picture of the baby. Sorry it is blurry. We don't have a scanner at home so I took a picture of it with my camera. I will try and scan it later. The baby's head is on the right and it is looking down. On the left you can see it has it's knees bent and tucked underneath it. I thought that was so cute. It was asleep the whole time we were there.
Woo Hoo! As you can see below...the sonographer informed us we were having baby boy #3! Although, we could definitely tell when we watched the DVD with our friends. I so wanted a little girl this time but I know God has a great plan for this little boy. I can't wait to meet him and watch him grow with his brothers. God gave me a great comfort at church today...I felt him telling me that I was helping raise warriors for Him. I always have something that God lays on my heart for my children before they are born. For this child, it has been passion for Christ. I have been praying for him to be bold for the Lord and to do passionate things for him. Who knows what that will be. I am excited to see. So, maybe one day God will give us a little girl but as for now I am majorly out numbered.
3 comments:
Congrats, Amber! Praying for you and your little warrior!
I am SO excited about boy #3!! What an amazing man he will become! You ARE the cutest pregnant woman ever. You are so beautiful!!
such a cute idea! i am excited for ya'll and know he has really given vision as their mom- awesome!
Post a Comment