May 10, 2009

Fun around our house

I am 25 weeks pregnant! This picture was taken last week at 24 weeks but I haven't changed much (I don't think). Baby #3 still has no definite name but we are getting closer to a decision. He is doing well and moving ALL the time. My sugar test is in a week..pray I pass it!

Harrison being silly in the bath tub. He has so much hair!!!

Such sweet boys! I love this picture of them! I am so thankful to have such a great husband and two (almost three) loving little boys.

3 comments:

Beth Goff said...

HAPPY Mother's Day!! You look so cute and I just LOVE the picture of your boys! I am glad that #3 is happy in your belly moving all around. Miss yall!

Amanda said...

They are so cute. Harrison is a doll! He is going to drive the girls crazy! Hope you had a happy mothers day.

McKt said...

What a great picture of all 3! I love how Harrison's hair is a little wild even that picture.