August 11, 2007

Palmer is almost 3 weeks old!

Palmer went to the doctor this past Tuesday, and he is doing great. He is 8lbs. 6oz. and 20 1/4 inches long. He is healthy and growing very well. Right now he mostly eats and sleeps but those few times of day when he has his eyes open are lots of fun! I'll try and keep everyone updated on his new developments...life with two is kind of crazy at times. I am trying to get used to it. Have a great day!

Harrison loving on his baby brother. He is so sweet to Palmer.



Dad and Cary visiting with Palmer.

3 comments:

Beth Goff said...

I LOVE all the pics!!! Hope yall are doing well and noting advice to pass along to us! :) Love yall!

Sandi said...

Ahhh - the days of only 2 kids! Seems like a lifetime ago.

Palmer is very adorable and I love how sweet Harrison is to him! Good pictures!!!
Love you guys.

McCrory Family said...

Palmer is adorable! Hope you are doing great!! :)