August 30, 2007

Quick Update

Sorry I haven't posted pictures lately. I will try and do it soon. Just to let everyone know Palmer is growing like a weed. He turned one month on August 23rd and weighed 11 lbs. 4 oz. He didn't go to the doctor so I weighed him myself. I couldn't believe how much he has gained. He is such a cutie with chubby legs and arms. I hope he keeps it up. I love when babies are chubby. This week he started sleeping 5-6 hours at a time throughout the night, so basically waking up once to eat. He is a very happy baby unless he is hungry or his tummy hurts. Harrison is still a huge fan of Palmer. I honestly think he has forgotten ever being the only child. He asks for Palmer all the time and is very caring and loving. He brings Palmer his pacifier and kisses him on his head all the time. I am so thankful the transition to being a big brother has been good for him. I started working on potty training a little today. He loves sitting on his potty but nothing ever comes out. He knows when he has gone in his diaper though and he tells me. I just have to figure out how to teach him to tell me before he goes in the diaper. I am not in a hurry I just thought I would try it out. Any suggestions? Jeff and I are doing good. I just had my 25th birthday this week, and Jeff and I were able to go out on a date. That was a lot of fun! I hope all of you are doing well too. I will get those pictures up soon. Love, Amber

1 comment:

Beth Goff said...

I am so glad yall are doing well! Can't wait to see pics!