Harrison can say "War Eagle" and "Go Tigers!" He is definitely an Auburn Tiger!
Palmer's first game day! Woo Hoo!
"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!" Psalm 127:3-4
6 comments:
What a beautiful family! We miss yall so much. Thanks for the pictures!
Love the new pictures!! Harrison is the cutest Auburn Tiger ever!! :)
How great that you are close to home now :)! I seem to miss S.C. this time of year... you have such a cute family!
So cute...it is so good to see parents raising their children "correctly". War Eagle!!
Oh my goodness! I can't wait to take Caleb to his first game, but unless I get tickets to the Iron bowl he won't be old enough this year :(. Love you guys.
Hey Amber! Super cute pictures! They boys look so sweet together. I love the chubby thighs and the game day photos:)
Post a Comment