Harrison is showing Sam his new bed. They were having a good time playing in it together.
November 30, 2007
Big Boy Bed!
We converted Harrison's bed to a toddler bed last night. He did great! He went to sleep very easily and he took a nap in it this afternoon. I was amazed at how easy it turned out to be. I think I under estimated his ability to be a big boy!

Harrison is showing Sam his new bed. They were having a good time playing in it together.
Harrison is showing Sam his new bed. They were having a good time playing in it together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love the new pictures! The boys are so cute... I am so glad Harrison likes his big boy bed. I wish we could go to an AUburn game so bad but maybe one day! Love yall!
Wow Harrison is SO big...I can't believe it. So fun to have a big boy bed!
Post a Comment