Harrison's race car track cake.
November 13, 2007
Happy Birthday Harrison!
Today Harrison turned two! What an amazing day! We celebrated this weekend when Jeff's mom came in town. Today we sang him Happy Birthday when he woke up and let him eat a cheeseburger, french fries, and ice cream for dinner. When you ask him how old he is, he says "two" and holds up all ten fingers. It is very cute! He has his 2 year check up on Friday so I will let you know his stats after that. Have a great day!
Harrison's race car track cake.




Harrison's race car track cake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a neat cake! Happy birthday Harrison, you will have to let Walker know what being 2 is like. :)
HOW CUTE! I love the cake! I really meant to send him a card but lost track of time. SORRY!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRISON! I can't believe he is two. I feel like it was yesterday we were meeting him in Starbucks in Ft. Worth! Palmer is precious! Love and miss yall!
Post a Comment