September 9, 2008
Our First Home
I haven't updated the blog in forever! We have been busy buying and settling in to our new home. We closed on August 21st and have been painting, fixing things, decorating, etc. ever since. I am loving it! It is a town home with 3 bedroom and 2 1/2 bath. I posted pictures below. Keep in mind that we still have a ton to do! The color choices and decorating was inspired by Jeff. If it were up to me it would probably be a lot more bland and boring. He is much more outgoing than I am when it comes to that stuff. I love the way it all looks! Check it out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It is SO CUTE!!!! The kitchen and breakfast area are huge!! What a great house! I am so thrilled for yall! THANKS for posting the pictures. Love yall!
Amber, it's just adorable! You have huge rooms, which is going to be such a blessing w/ those kiddos! Anyway, I am so excited for y'all - good luck with all the fixin' up, thought it already looks fabulous.
BTW, we missed y'all this weekend. It was a Napp-Turnbull Saturday, and I know you wanted to go. Hope you feel better!
I Love It! Congrats again! I can't wait to see it in person! The colors match y'alls flamboyant personalities! So cute!
this is awesome amber! so excited for your and your family... i like the colors too :)
Post a Comment