"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!" Psalm 127:3-4
Ya'll must have one really good photographer! :) Ha Ha. They really did turn out good though. I've updated my blog and added yours to my list of ones to watch so I can keep up. I love looking back and seeing how much the boys have grown!
GREAT PICTURES!!!!! The boys are SO cute!! I hope we can plan to see yall while we drive through. I don't know what our time-line is going to be like but I hope it will work. I'll try and call you tomorrow... I got your facebook message.
4 comments:
Ya'll must have one really good photographer! :) Ha Ha. They really did turn out good though. I've updated my blog and added yours to my list of ones to watch so I can keep up. I love looking back and seeing how much the boys have grown!
GREAT PICTURES!!!!! The boys are SO cute!! I hope we can plan to see yall while we drive through. I don't know what our time-line is going to be like but I hope it will work. I'll try and call you tomorrow... I got your facebook message.
love the pictures, Amber. What a beautiful family!! And I love your house. So cute. We LOVE Ikea around here!
These pictures are precious! The one of you all walking is my favorite!
Post a Comment