We had spaghetti for dinner last night and this is what the boys looked like when it was all over. I can't ever get Palmer to smile like this. I was super excited!!!
November 24, 2008
Ecuador Departure/Spaghetti Faces
Jeff left this morning for Ecaudor. We went to the airport to say goodbye. I am so excited to hear how amazing this week is for him and how God moves through him while he is in Ecuador.



We had spaghetti for dinner last night and this is what the boys looked like when it was all over. I can't ever get Palmer to smile like this. I was super excited!!!

We had spaghetti for dinner last night and this is what the boys looked like when it was all over. I can't ever get Palmer to smile like this. I was super excited!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
SO cute... We will be praying for Jeff for sure!!
Post a Comment