November 21, 2008
Update from the Huey's
I have gotten so bad about posting on the blog. Here are pictures from this past month. Harrison turned 3 last week but unfortunately I have no pictures to show you of it! Harrison and I made cupcakes and Jeff brought them to school that day for Harrison to share with his friends. It was a lot of fun! We also went to Mobile and celebrated with Jeff's family and my mom came up a few days later and celebrated so Harrison had a week of birthday fun! My camera was full so like I said...no pictures! He is growing so much! He is still in the 25th percentile for pretty much everything. He weighed 29 lbs. and was 35 3/4 in. tall. Palmer had his 15 month check up at the end of October and he weighed 21 lbs 11 oz and was 29 1/4 in tall. They aren't too far apart! We just have small kiddos! Things are going well here. Jeff leaves for Ecaudor on Monday so please be praying for him. He will be gone over Thanksgiving. I hope everyone is doing well. I will try to get better about blog posting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I cannot believe that my 13 week old puppy weighs more than your 3 year old child!!!
Post a Comment