July 27, 2009
Baby Titus Update
I went to the doctor today for my 36 week check up. He examined me for the first time, and I am between 1 and 2 cm dilated and 80% effaced. I usually dilate early so I don't expect Titus to come tonight or anything, but I am excited I had some progression. Here is a picture of me at 36 weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
you look great, Amber!! Yea for being dilated.
YEAH!!!! We can't wait to see sweet Titus!
What a cute baby bump! I can't believe your already 36 weeks. Keep us posted!
Tell Palmer Happy (late) Birthday and give him a hug for me. Don't forget I will help with the boys if you need me to ~ I would love to see them.
Awesome Awesome Awesome! You're tiny little belly is so cute! Ill be praying for you today (and tomorrow... and for whenever he decides to come!) Good luck, sweet girl! Im excited the times almost here!! yay!
Woohoo! I can't believe Titus will be here so soon! I can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment