July 23, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Palmer!!!!

My attempt at a train cake for Palmer.




We had some friends over today to play and celebrate Palmer's birthday. This is all 6 boys-Colby, Walker, Palmer, Eli, Bryant, and Harrison! What's funny is that each set of brothers has another brother on the way (Titus and Spencer) or has had one just arrive (Colin). Soon there will be 9 boys on the couch! Wow!

3 comments:

Lionel Messi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Look at all those sweet boys!
I wouldn't trade my girl for anything but I must admit, looking at that picture makes me feel a little left out of the Clearwater Boy's Club! :-) D.C. and Willow sure are going to have their hands full with all these boys!
It's so neat that all these boys get to walk through life together as friends and brothers in Christ!
I can't believe that Palmer is 2! happy birthday buddy!
love you guys-
dacy

McKt said...

We were so glad to be a part of Palmer's celebration and of the 6 (9) boys!