August 24, 2009

Sweet little bundle

I love these pictures! Titus had his check-up today and he is doing great. He weighs 7 lbs 6 oz. so he is 2 oz. more than his birth weight. He is obviously doing well with eating which is a huge relief. So far he just sleeps and eats...every now and then he'll look around at us for a while. He is a sweet baby!

5 comments:

LB said...

he is precious, Amber. I hope you are recovering well and adjusting to three. Thinking of and praying for ya'll.

The Rhea Lane Families said...

Oh, He's precious! I can't wait to meet him! Powers and I have dinner for you guys in two weeks and I can't wait for some cuddle/practice time with Titus! He is such a handsome little boy and were ready to see his sweet momma again! :) Hope you are feeling well!

Sara said...

Oh My!!! These pictures are ADORABLE!!! What a precious boy! :)

gillfamily said...

Amber! He is precious!! You have some beautiful boys. And then there were 3...I know you are ready for it. I am still adjusting to one..bless her heart. Love ya!

Anna said...

He's so precious, Amber! I've decided not to work this year, so we will have to have play dates! Hope you have a speedy recovery.