August 20, 2009

Titus is here!

Titus James Huey was born at 12:43am on August 19th. He weighed 7 lbs. 4 oz. and was 19 1/2 in. long. He has been a great baby so far. We are enjoying him so much!

Proud Daddy!


Harrison and Palmer were super excited Titus was finally here.


More pictures coming soon!

5 comments:

Beth Goff said...

OH MY GOSH!!! You had a baby!! :)

He is precious and the boys look so proud! So glad everything is going well!!

Danielle said...

Congrats Jeff and Amber! 3 beautiful boys!!!

Hannah said...

He is just beautiful guys! I am so excited for you!

Kasey said...

Congrats Amber and Jeff! I know you're excited!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Sweet Boy!!

I'm so upset we haven't seen him yet - Rob and I are out of town now for a family event - So sorry we didn't make it to the hospital!! We will for sure be bringing you guys some good grub soon though- Can't wait to love on sweet Titus.

So happy for ya'll. Congratulations - We love you so much!

Rob, Dacy, and D.C.