I am a little over 36 weeks pregnant now. Not much longer!!! Everything is going pretty well. I had my first exam last week and the doctor said I was dilated a little (whatever that means). I am sure Palmer will be here near his due date (August 2) or maybe even later. We appreciate your prayers as the big day gets closer.
July 7, 2007
Big Belly!!!
I am a little over 36 weeks pregnant now. Not much longer!!! Everything is going pretty well. I had my first exam last week and the doctor said I was dilated a little (whatever that means). I am sure Palmer will be here near his due date (August 2) or maybe even later. We appreciate your prayers as the big day gets closer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You are the cutest pregnant person ever!!! You look great!! I LOVE Harrison's new hair cute... he is such a little man!! Can't wait for Palmer to be here!! Love you!
You look adorable!!! I hope I look that good at 37 weeks. . ., I'm just 8 weeks behind you. Maybe Caleb and Palmer can be friends. I'm praying for you guys.
You look precious! Can't wait to see pictures of little Palmer.
Post a Comment