July 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!" Psalm 127:3-4
5 comments:
yay!!! Welcome to the world palmer!! You look great Amber!
I'm so excied for all of you. What a precious family! I really love the picture of Harrison kissing Palmer. I can't wait for David to meet his little brother too!
He is so handsome. He looks different than Harrison but I can definetly see that their brothers. Congrats! We are praying for you all as you adjust to this new little piece of heaven. Love you!
Eric, April,and Alli
So excited for you guys! Congratulations - so thankful that he is healthy. Your family is just adorable!
He is SO CUTE!!!! I love the pic of Harrison kissing him! Can't wait to see more and hope yall are doing okay!!
Post a Comment