We leave the hospital sometime befre lunch today. Everything is going great! Palmer sleeps very well, which has allowed Jeff and I to sleep pretty good too. At first we were having trouble getting Palmer to eat, because he was so tired but he is eating great now. It will take a few days to get everything right with that though. He has passed all of his tests and is very healthy. Thank you for all of your emails and calls. We love hearing from all of you! Please keep us in your prayers as we transition into a family of four. So far I am loving it!
Palmer Kyle Huey
Born on July 23, 2007
8:58 am
7lbs. 6oz.
19in. long
Head: 13 1/4in.
July 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Palmer is SO cute! I cannot believe how big the Harris's kids are!!! WOW... they have grown up so fast! Enjoy going home! Love you!
Post a Comment